Making Kerry a better place to get on your bike for transport, recreation and tourism.
- Highlight opportunities for improving and promoting cycling as an enjoyable, healthy and sustainable mode of transport for all.
- Provide proactive input to Local Authority infrastructure projects highlighting best practice from a cyclist point of view, liaising with the Local Authority cycling officer (when appointed).
- Campaign for cycling related tourism and recreational projects in the Kerry.
- Liaise with and support state agencies, as well as commercial and voluntary organisation in the promotion of cycling initiatives.
- Provide a platform for for cyclists in Kerry.
- Coordinate with other national and regional campaign groups in order to have issues which affect Kerry cyclists addressed at a national level.